Certified Metal Detector Test Wands, Spheres, Products & Pieces
Testing your metal detection systems is a critical part of daily HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) plan, GMP validation program, QA and external audit programs
Each metal detectable test piece is imprinted with a certification number and supplied with a document. We have a variety of test piece styles including wands, spheres, cards, rods, whips and more. Certified metal detector test pieces are designed for the food processing and packaging industry and are generally used with conveyor, gravity drop or pipeline metal detection systems. Advanced Detection Systems can custom design test products to meet your specific needs.
- Made with ferrous, non-ferrous or stainless steel metal contaminants
- Calibrated to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) measurement standards
- Various different colors for easy visual identification
- Different sizes available in 0.10 mm increments
- Made in USA
- Imprinted certification number on each test product for traceability
- Certification document supplied with metal detectable test pieces
- Grade 200 precision ball is AMBA, AFBMA or ISO 3290 standards and tolerances certified
- Meets industry standards that comply with HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) plans, external audits, strict QA systems and validation programs
- Custom designed to fit your specific needs
Get the same test products the USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) use to validate their metal detection systems by calling us today at 414-672-0553!